Monday, June 9, 2014

OSU Team Assembles Day 14

Today was quite the mellow day.  I had the opportunity to work on personal stuff and be productive on my own.  At around 3, we headed to the airport to pick up Alex and Lillian along with some other researchers including my roommate Duncan.  I was happy to be able to quickly get to know Alex and Lillian on the way back to CEI.  They are super nice and seem to me like they will be great to work with this summer.  Once we arrived back, we headed straight off to dinner.  We had a short chat after dinner about what we were all going to be doing tomorrow and then we all parted ways for the night.  After the meeting, I watched the Kings game with Lillian.  It was a convincing win for the Kings who now are one game away from the championship.  The Stanley Cup will be in the building on Wednesday night for that game so I am very excited for that game.  Now it’s getting late and I need to get off to bed to get ready for the field day tomorrow.  Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment